We’ll give you a warm welcome when you move into your new home in Blakes Crossing.
Our Welcome Program will help you settle in and become a part of our community quickly.
- You’ll receive a Welcome Kit, which gives you a range of useful local information, including details on schools and education facilities, community groups, emergency services, transport and recreation facilities.
- Our dedicated Community Co-ordinator will welcome you when you arrive. They also work with the Blakes Crossing community to develop programs, activities and events to meet the needs of residents.
- We’ll invite you to our regular Welcome Nights for new residents. There you can learn what’s happening in and around Blakes Crossing and meet your new neighbours.
- You’ll also get to share your opinions in our Blakes Crossing Welcome Survey. The survey helps us to understand your needs, enabling us to plan future facilities and programs to suit everyone in our community.
- All homes at Blakes Crossing are serviced by optic fibre cable running outside the property boundary. The optic fibre cable is capable of delivering ultra high speed internet, phone services, free to air and pay TV. Traditional copper telecommunications are not available at Blakes Crossing. Read more.
At any time, you can contact us with questions about the Blakes Crossing community and facilities.